Terms of Business
- When transporting and storing household goods, we only operate according to the General terms and Conditions for Moving and Storage and the corresponding liability provisions.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Storage of German Furniture Removal Industry (ALB 2022) are applied when storing household goods of non-consumers.
- When transporting household goods of non-consumers, the General terms and Conditions for Removals 2022 (AGB Umzug 2022) are applied.
- When storing and digitizing files, we operate according to the General Terms and Conditions for File Storage (AGB-Akten 2010).
- In all other cases we operate exclusively in accordance with the Allgemeine Deutsche Spediteurbedingungen 2017 - ADSp 2017 - (German Freight Forwarders' General Terms and Conditions 2017). You can download the ADSp 2017 here. If the ADSp 2017 do not apply for performing logistics services, the Logistic-AGB 2019 (General Terms and Conditions of Logistics-Services Providers 2019) apply.
Note: In clause 23 the ADSp 2017 deviates from the statutory liability limitation in section 431 German Commercial Code (HGB) by limiting the liability for multimodal transportation with the involvement of sea carriage and an unknown damage location to 2 Special Drawing Rights (SDR)/kg and, for the rest, the customary liability limitation of 8,33 SZR/kg additionally to Euro 1,25 million per damage claim and Euro 2,5 million per damage event.